Boost Sugar-Free Event
The Lumina team were at Castlecourt shopping center for 2 days to help launch the special edition Boost Sugar-Free can on their 15th Anniversary, with surprises, photos, freebies, and fun.
Boost Drinks wanted to create an event for their 15th Anniversary to unveil their new Special Edition Boost Sugar-Free can. The winning design was won by Belfast Met 1st year Graphic Design student, Heather Peddle from Lambeg! #15YearsAGiant
Lumina, where asked by Elevator Promotions to provide the Selfie Pod for the 2-day event in Castlecourt, to celebrate the launch of the new special edition, can for Boost Drinks. Our task being to tap into engage Boost’s customer’s love of Selfie’s, social media and social sharing.
Here are just some of the things we provided for the Brand
- We vinyl wrapped the pod in the Boost branding which really stood out at the event
- A bespoke workflow was created which featured the Boost branding. This meant as the customers used the Selfie Pod they always engaged with the brand.
- A branded graphic designed template was created to fit around all the photo and the customers took these home with them
- Unlimited prints for all who took part.
- Two enthusiastic Lumina, team members who encouraged people to use the Boost Selfie Pod and take part in the event
- Anyone who took part then shared their photo with the predefined hashtag to our social share platform. That meant their photos went out instantly onto Facebook, Instagram or Twitter feed to their friends. #15YearsAGiant
More than 270 photos taken over the 2 days with numerous shares to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
FEEDBACK FROM THE CLIENTS
Feedback from our client was as follows. “All went really well at the Special Edition Boost Sugar Free Event – the pod looked great – graphics were strong and the staff were lovely. Boost were really pleased with the overall result of the event and delighted with Lumina’s contribution”
To find out more visit our website at https://wearelumina.co.uk/case-study/