Why should you have the Lumina Selfie Mirror at your wedding?
On the 24th of August we had the pleasure of joining Caoimhe and Martin at their wedding which was held at the Lough Erne Resort and Spa in Enniskillen.
That 5-star hotel did not disappoint. We managed to get set up just outside the main function room and what can I say the guests just loved the Lumina Selfie Mirror.
It proved to be our busiest ever night with the Selfie Mirror taking over 200 photos in just 3 hours.
Here are just some of the advantages of having a Selfie Mirror at your wedding:
- We entertain the guests for 3 hours, from the minute they finish their meal and they spot the mirror the fun begins
- It brings your guests and relations together for those photos that will always be a memory of your special day.
- There are no bad photos with the Selfie Mirror as you can delete any photo you don’t like.
- Your guests receive their photo immediately with a message on the template from the happy couple.
- The quality of these photos are amazing and will be something they will want to keep for ever.
- We use quality props to add to the craic and the fun. It’s just amazing to see what they dress up as.
- The Selfie Mirror works for everyone. Form the children right up to the grand parents everyone just loves a good selfie.
- We provide you with a guest book that gives you a copy of all the pictures on the night and a written message from your guests. The good thing is that you have this photo album in your hands the same night. No waiting on a photographer to get them ready.
- Finally, we then put your amazing photos on our Facebook page and let you know they are up. That gives you the opportunity to tag a few friends and everyone loves to look through all the photos on Facebook and add their own comments to the amazing time they had at your wedding.
To find out more click this link. https://wearelumina.co.uk/lumina-weddings/